America’s Next Top Model Cycle All-Star winner Lisa D’Amato is in town getting ready for ANTM Live happening this weekend in Toronto, and jumped on the opportunity to take a walk around the CN Tower – the world’s highest catwalk – along with recording artist Fahari and severalother models. Sounds like a pretty hair-raising experience to me…
It gets pretty windy up there, so Capucci Salon and Spa was on hand to create hairstyles using Schwarzkopf products that could stand up to the challenge and last. Capucci Founder and Co-owner Gino Mazzei described the styles, “Since the runway was the Edgewalk, we had to go with styles that wouldn’t be ruined by the wind. For Lisa D’Amato’s shorter hair, we slicked the hair back but gave it some interest up front with some added height. For the longer hair, we pulled it into a tight ponytail or a messy chignon in some cases”
Want to learn how to achieve these long lasting looks?
- Set your hair with a curling iron or with hot rollers first. Use a volumizing lotion, like OSiS
Upload when hair is damp and then finish with OSiS Glamour Queen since it is a workable
- Once hair is curled, loosely brush the locks all the way back and pull into a ponytail.
- Take the ponytail and use a comb to tease it and give it some interest. You can take some
pieces and use bobby pins to twist and secure these pieces along the back to create an
interesting pattern. Or move the ponytail to the side to make it a bit more modern.
- Teased hair often looses its shine so it is important to finish with a product that adds shine.
Try OSiS Sparkler to give it some extra glam.
- Note: The preparation is important in these styles. If you already have curly hair use a cream
or shine product to separate strands. If it is straight, you have to curl it or give it some body.
Would you rock this look for a night out?