There are still 2 shopping days until Christmas, which means it’s time to finish up if you haven’t done so already! If you have a beauty lover or someone who is looking to experiment with their look a little, palettes are the perfect gift to share. I’ve rounded up a few of my favourites to help make your shopping trip a little easier.
1. Urban Decay Naked3 Palette ($62) – of course, no palette round up would be complete without including this year’s most anticipated release, the Naked3 Palette. The newest addition to the fan-favourite Naked collection, this palette features beautiful warm rose-hued neutral shades that will look good on anyone.
2. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette ($58) – I first came across this palette at a Murale preview earlier this month and was instantly obsessed. I will further this by saying that after coming home I showed this to my roommate who actually went out and bought it the next day. This palette is full of beautiful neutrals, and is made even more special by the fact that it includes a matte and shimmery version of each shade, plus a guide that shows how to get the perfect look for each eye shape.
3. Make Up For Ever Midnight Glow Palette ($42) – This palette is just so pretty, and so perfect for a party. These 6 shades, with a diamond finish, are great for creating a beautiful night out look – help them ring in the new year with eyes to die for!
4. Lise Watier Jardin de Givre Palette ($45) – I recently wrote about this palette and have been in love ever since – I’ve been wearing it almost every day! The shades are shimmery and gorgeous. Take a look at swatches here.
5. mark. Holiday Exclusive On The Dot Lip Color Compact ($18) – Of course, we can’t forget about the lips! This cute little compact features 9 different glossy colours that cover neutral lips to those that make a statement!