Packing for a trip isn’t always the easiest thing to do. I personally have a tendency to pack way too much… Every single time. Anyways, I’ve pulled together a few styles and items that I’m loving right now that will hopefully give you a little inspiration next time you go away!
When I’m vacationing somewhere hot I like to feel as comfortable as possible. That means loose and light clothing. These tank tops and shorts are perfect for taking a stroll around and relaxing. I also love these sandals that I found at The Shoe Company. They’re very comfortable and have just a bit of a wedge – small enough to be ok to walk around in for a few hours but still with enough height to make your legs look good!
- Black Tank – Urban Planet, $7.50
- Lion Graphic Tank – Garage Clothing, $19.90
- Strappy Mid-Wedge Sandal – K&M by Kate & Mel at The Shoe Company, $49.90
- Black and White Printed Shor – Smart Set, $35.00
- Printed Soft Short – Dynamite, $24.90
When it comes to going out for a night on the town I definitely like to spice things up a little bit more. Right now I’m loving low back tops, prints and pairing crop tops with high waisted skirts. Of course, I also can’t go without rocking some killer sky-high heels.
- Printed Low Back Tunic – Dynamite, $26.90
- Rynter Caged Heels – JustFab, $39.95
- Cropped Lace Tee – Express, $49.90 – currently on sale for $29.99
- Patent Leather Platform Pumps – Aldo – similar style, $70.00
- Leopard Skater Skirt – Urban Planet, $10.00
- Aztec Print Mini Skirt – Forever 21 – similar style, $9.80
Naturally, I love to bring along a little bling to help add a little character to any outfit. Statement necklaces and a little bling are perfect for dressing up a typical tank or tee. I also love anklets once the warmer weather runs around.