Fact: If you’ve got a hot Valentine’s Day date, you’re going to want to look your best. I’ve pulled together a few essentials that you’re going to want to have on hand when getting ready to meet that special someone this February 14th! *You may notice that there are no lip products listed here and think I’m crazy – No, I promise, I’m not crazy. They’re just going to take up an entire post on their own, coming soon!
- Mary Kay Sheer Dimensions Powder ($36.00) – A glowing complexion is a must when it come’s to Valentine’s Day beauty. Not only will this highlighter leave your skin with a luminous look, it also comes in a pretty package.
- Kiss Blooming Lash ($4.97) – Through a set of these on and get ready to bat your lashes! These flower inspired falsies come in a unique, multi-layer format, meaning that they look more natural but still add on fullness to make your eyes the stars of the show.
- Mistura Smoke & Mirrors Eyeshadow Palette ($39.49) – A smoky eye is a snap with this Vitamin A & E-enriched palette. Featuring a quad of charcoal-hued shadows, it’s easy to define your eyes and go subtle or full-on glam for a little V-Day drama that will get your partner’s heart racing.
- Avon Ultra Sexy Heart Eau de Toilette Spray ($26.00) -I don’t think it get more Valentine’s Day appropriate than this EDT. Notes of Maraschino cherries, red rose petals and chocolate marshmallow essentially capture the romantic occasion in a bottle, while the romantic packaging will look great on your vanity.
- Tweezerman ProCurl Lash Curler ($31.00 at Murale) – Pre-falsie application (or if you don’t want to risk losing a set if things get a little hot and heavy, this lash curler (in diff is definitely a necessity. Give your lashes a boost with beautiful curl and get ready to send some suggestive winks your date’s way.
What are your Valentine’s Day beauty picks?