2017 has come and gone and with it a slew of new beauty products that I had a chance to test out. I’ve gone through my stash and the products that I’ve loved to bring you my 2017 Beauty Favourites. I fell in love with all of these products for different reasons – watch the video above to find out why!
My 2017 beauty favourites are:
- Bioderma Sensibio Foaming Gel – This face wash leaves my skin feeling clean and never dried out
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil – I love applying this oil to my skin at night to freshen and soften
- Vichy Mineral 89 – I keep trying to call this Miracle 89 because it’s amazing. I use it every day and have definitely noticed an improvement in the brightness & evenness of my skin because of it!
- Philosophy Time In A Bottle – Another great serum that showed fantastic results – and works quickly!
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Expert Facial Mask – My favourite of The Body Shop’s masks, it really helps to detox the skin and leave it with a healthy glow
- Saje Wellness Shut Eye Soothing Eye Shade – If you’re a light sleeper, like me, you’ll want to give this mask a try. It’s super comfortable and the lavender inside helps to calm me down before I go to bed.
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder – This setting powder is perfect for finishing off my makeup look and lasts forever!
- FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak – This highlighter is so gorgeous – I love the rose gold shades in it!
- Stila Magnificent Metals – Legit one of my biggest obsessions from the past year. They add instant glamour to any look, and even though they’re meant for the eyes you can totally use them to emphasize your cheeks or lips.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette – I highly doubt you need to hear from me how amazing this palette is, but in case you haven’t given it a shot yet, just do it. The shades are beautiful and pigmented & it’s created some of my favourite eye looks from the past year.
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in Warm Leatherette – These liquid lipsticks are amazing. The formula makes for great application and the staying power is fantastic.
- FENTY BEAUTY Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored – My NUMERO UNO FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCT OF 2017. Give it a try and you, like so many other people I know, will fall in love with it too.
What were your favourite products of 2017?