There’s something so nice about shopping online shopping. You can do it in your PJs from your bed, everything gets delivered right to your front door, and I find you have a better chance of finding exactly what you’re looking for since the selection seems to be wider, both in styles and sizing! There are so many online shops available too, so it’s easy to find something that suits your style (TobiTobi is one of my faves!). Sometimes looking for clothing can be a little daunting though, so I’m sharing 5 tips for online clothes shopping to help you get what you want!
1. Take your measurements and look at size charts for any items you’re thinking about purchasing. Sizing can run differently from store to store, so make sure your measurements are up to date and consult the size charts (which are usually located right under the size selection) to determine what size will fit you best.
2. Read reviews. Take a look at reviews for both the store that you’re shopping from and the specific item of clothing that you’re looking at. Usually, reviews of the item will give you a better idea of fit and they sometimes include images of customers wearing that piece of clothing.
3. Keep an eye out for deals and coupons. Online stores always seem to have tons of great deals, sales and offers. Many offer discounts right on the front page for signing up for a newsletter or sprinkled throughout the site. Take a look for these or do a quick Google search to see if you can find any. And don’t forget to sign up for eBates! Many stores can be found on here and offer cashback on your purchases. I’ve gotten a ton of money back just from shopping online.
4. Check out the return policy. Of course, even if you look into sizing, there’s always a chance that you might not like the item when you receive it or it might not fit properly. Before you order, take a look into their return policy and whether or not they offer free shipping for returns, just in case!
5. Look into shipping times. This one can be really important, especially if you’re planning on ordering from a store that ships from out of country. These are usually available on the FAQ page and are definitely a good idea to look into if you need your outfit in a hurry.
Hopefully, these tips for online clothes shopping can help make your next order a success. What stores do you like to order from online?
Disclaimer: This post contains some items sent for editorial consideration, but as always, opinions are 100% my own! xo