Now that November has hit, it’s more obvious than ever that the holidays are just around the corner! It’s such a fun time of year, but it can definitely take its toll on you when it comes to your beauty regimen. Follow these 5 beauty tips to make it through the holiday season looking and feeling great (and as a bonus, all of the products mentioned can be found in The Body Shop 25 Days of the Enchanted Deluxe Advent Calendar).
- Office to cocktails: When it comes to post-work holiday drinks and celebrations, a few quick fixes will have your look party-ready in no time. Keep a bag handy with Matte Lip Liquid in Tahiti Hibiscus, Eye Definer in black and brow & lash brush & comb for a speedy touch-up when needed. The pop of colour from the liquid lip will instantly brighten up your face, while a line and smudge of the eye definer creates a chic smoky eye. For an extra bit of oomph, dab a little Born Lippy Lip Balm in Strawberry onto the apples of your cheeks for a bit of colour and highlight.
- Refresh in the morning: Feeling tired the morning after a night out or fun holiday party? Start your morning off with the refreshing scent of peppermint in the shower – Keep Peppermint Candy Candy Shower Gel in your shower for an invigorating wash in the morning that will definitely wake you up.
- Freshen up your look: If you feel like your skin is feeling dried out or tired, a quick spritz (over makeup or on clean skin) of a facial spray, like Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist, is the perfect way to freshen up your face.
- Relax: Make sure you take some time out to relax. A bath bomb tossed in the tub followed by a luxurious body butter before bed will help you chill out and feel better.
- Clean yourself up: At the end of the night, take all your makeup off! Keep your skin looking great by removing all traces of makeup with the Gentle Eye Makeup Remover so it can breathe.
Once again, you can find all of these products (and more!) in The Body Shop 25 Days fo the Enchanted Deluxe Advent Calendar. The Boyd Shop consistently has my favourite advent calendars every year and this year isn’t any different – I love the theme this year and all of the products they’ve included. What will you find inside?
- Shower Gel Peppermint Candy Cane 60ml
- Body Butter Mango 50ml
- Body Lotion White Musk® 60ml
- Bunny Nail File
- Shower Gel Strawberry 60ml
- Bath Bubble Coconut 28g
- Gentle Eye Make Up Remover Chamomile 60ml
- Bath Bomb Green Tea 28g
- Hand Cream Almond Milk & Honey 30ml
- Body Lotion Pink Grapefruit 30ml
- Bath Lily Red
- Eyeliner Liquid Black 3ml
- Lip Definer Hot Date 1.1g
- Body Scrub British Rose 50ml
- Born Lippy™ Lip Balm Strawberry 10ml
- Body Butter Almond Milk & Honey 50ml
- Brow & Lash Brush & Comb
- Hand Cream Shea 30ml
- Eyelash Curler
- Shower Gel Mango 60ml
- Eye Definer Black 1.1g
- Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist 60ml
- Matte Lip Liquid Tahiti Hibiscus 8ml
- Body Butter Coconut 200ml
- Owl Face Towel
In fact, I love them so much that I’m going to be giving one away 😉 Check back later for it!
Disclaimer: This post contains products sent for editorial consideration but as always, opinions are 100% my own! xo