It’s been a few years since I have tried any subscription boxes out. When they first became a big deal I signed up for alllll of the beauty boxes at some point – Luxe Box, Glossy Box, ipsy, Top Box – you name it, I tried it. Of course, I soon got inundated with products I didn’t really have any use for and too many minis. Fast-forward a few years later and here I am, ready to give them a try again. I shared my Be Kind by Ellen box a little while back and this time I’m diving into FabFitFun (psssst… save 40% off your first box with the code SUNLIT) since I’ve heard so many good things about it. So here we go, my spring 2019 FabFitFun unboxing:
I really like that FabFitFun includes a variety of products (not limited to beauty!) and that you have a chance to customize some of the items you receive in your box and to add extras for a discounted price if you want.
What was inside my spring 2019 FabFitFun box?
- Unplug Meditation Aromatherapy Diffuser (my choice) – $55 value
- Sunnylife Lovers Picnic Set in “Malibu” (my choice) – $30 value
- Mystery item (my choice) – R+Co Glittering Smoothing Shine Spray – $20 value
- Ciate London Extraordinary Translucent Setting Powder (chosen for me) – $22 value
- Eleven by Venus Jump Rope (chosen for me) – $15 value
- Ouai Leave In Conditioner (everyone received) – $26 value
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More Baggage Eye De-puffing Gel (everyone received) – $42
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub (everyone received) – $24 value
In total, my spring 2019 FabFitFun box had a value of $234, well over the $49.99 price of the box (USD, not including shipping) and I was pretty happy with everything I received inside – definitely all things that I will use. I just customized my summer box and I’m pretty excited about the couple of things that I know I’ll be getting inside it. I can’t wait to see what else they have in store and will definitely be sharing once I receive it.
If you want to give FabFitFun a try, make sure you use the promo code SUNLIT to get 40% off your first box!
Have you tried FabFitFun? What other subscription boxes do you enjoy?