I’ve done it. I’ve officially joined the world of TikTok because it’s what all the kids are doing these days and I feel like I need to get caught up ? Contrary to what I make my boyfriend “believe”, I’m not really that funny so I’m starting off by getting into more beauty videos. For my first ever TikTok I’ve decided to share one of my fave looks – 5 minute makeup, perfect for every day wear when you want a little something to get you ready before you head out the door. Check it out below and read on to see what products I used.
Products used for my 5 minute makeup look:
- Ren Clean Skincare Perfect Canvas Clean Primer
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye (one of my fave products ever!)
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
- it Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+
- bareMinerals Endless Glow Highlighter in Free
- NARS Blush in Bowery (Hot Tryst Palette)
- Urban Decay Born to Run Palette
- True Fiction Eye Liner Pencil
- COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings
- Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
What products make up yours?