Hello my little vixens – tonight I got to work on my Halloween looks for you. I started off with a dark fairy – take a look (and keep reading to find out what products I used).
What I Used:
– Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Amethyst Smokes
– Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sterling
– L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Carnival
– MAC Ever Opal Pearlizer Sheer Pigment
– L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Eyeliner in Blackest Black
– L’Oreal Paris Extra Volume Collagen Mascara (lots of it!)
– Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Rich Fig
– Spirit Spray in Black – used to create the design on my cheek – a really neat Halloween makeup spray which I will be posting about later!
What do you think? What other looks would you like to see?