With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I figure now is the perfect time to put a little focus on some beauty tips and gift guides to get you set up for a day of love. Today’s post is all about the lips, so I’ve rounded up the perfect pink lipsticks to wear on February 14th. I think nothing is prettier than a pink pout, and I honestly feel that anyone can rock them, whether you go with a safe, soft pink or try something more adventurous and bold.
Of course, a quick tip before applying your perfect pink lipstick – exfoliate your pout to ensure you have perfect application with no flakes (and of course, anyone you end up kissing will be blown away by how soft your lips are). You can do this quickly with a dry toothbrush, or give my DIY Lip Scrub recipe a try. It’s so easy to make!
So, which lipsticks made the cut? From top:
- Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Creamy Melon – although it verges on being a complete coral, this lipstick has a pretty pink tone.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Cloud – A really pretty pale pink, this lipstick is perfect for those of you who are still dipping your toes into the pink lips pond.
- Illamasqua Lipstick in Eurydice – Bam! This super bright Barbie pink lipstick is a total beauty dare – and do. Bold and bright with more of a matte finish, it’s a must for a lipstick risk taker. The best part? It lasts and lasts.
- Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Allegresse – I’ve been in love with this lipstick from the Dior Trianon Collection since I first got my hands on it. A little more subdued than Eurydice, it’s über girly and feminine.
- Covergirl Lipperfection Lipstick in Bombshell Explosion – there really could not be a better name for this shade. It’s a super bold fuchsia with tons of shine that screams look at me.
Will you be rocking a pink lip this Valentine’s Day? What’s your fave pink lipstick?