Last year, Revlon teamed up with Marchesa designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig to create a line of jeweled nail appliques that were absolute showstoppers – and they quickly became my favourite accessory at last year’s SS 14 fashion week. The gorgeous Marchesa-inspired designs flew off the shelves extremely quickly, so it only makes sense that Revlon would once again join forces with the stylish duo to launch another collection. This time, the focus was on the tools women need to help out their beauty routines.
The Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools is a collection of 7 exciting products/sets that feature a gorgeous lace, Marchesa inspired design in 3 different colour combinations – black & gold, navy & white and pink & black.
Our Revlon by Marchesa beauty tools collection includes an extensive range of products that are absolutely essential to a woman’s beauty routine. The three designs we chose for this collection are quite romantic with an intricate lace pattern inspired by the dresses from the Spring/Summer 2014 runway show. My favorite item is the mini box-of-ﬁles, which I always carry with me. – Keren Craig, Marchesa co-founder and textile designer
So, what do we have in this collection?
- Revlon by Marchesa Designer Slant Tweezer ($9.99 CAD) – Slanted tip for all tweezing needs
- Revlon by Marchesa Mini Tweezer Set To Go ($10.99 CAD) – Contains a slant and point tip for high precision tweezing in travel pouch
- Revlon by Marchesa Manicure Essentials Kit ($12.99 CAD) – All-in-1 manicure kit with pouch containing a nail clip, cuticle trimmer, buffer and compact emery ﬁler
- Revlon by Marchesa Starter Brush Kit ($15.99 CAD) – Starter Kit containing 3 essential brushes in a convenient pouch: powder brush, shadow brush and a double usage concealer/lip brush for targeted application
- Revlon by Marchesa Box O’ Files ($4.49) – Mini box ‘matchbox’ style packaging perfect for traveling. 6 small ﬁles for on-the-go shaping & smoothing
- Revlon by Marchesa File ‘n Peel 6-in-1 File ($4.49 CAD) – Layered shaper: peel-off layer file for refreshed filing. 2 sided: one for shaping, one for smoothing, 6 ﬁles in one (3 count per side)
- Revlon by Marchesa Compact Mirror ($6.49) – Sleek, lightweight and compact perfect for on-the-go touch-ups
It’s a gorgeous collection and I really like all the different items in it, especially the box o’ files, which is such a great idea. God knows I’m always chipping nails, especially when I’m at work) and this is the perfect way to fix any problems on the go!
Now here’s the good news – I’m going to be giving away a complete set of the Revlon by Marchesa beauty tools to one lucky reader. Now this is great and all (who doesn’t want these?), but I’m going to sweeten the deal considerably. The winner will also receive a full set of the Revlon by Marchesa nail appliques which are no longer available. Exciting, right? All you have to do is enter via the rafflecopter form below. Good luck gorgeous!
a Rafflecopter giveaway