As of today, Christmas is officially 1 month away – can you believe it? In a year that can only be categorized as a dumpster fire, I’m looking to the holidays to provide a fun distraction from every day life. This year, it’s really about the small things that matter and making the most of them. One of my favourite ways to get in the holiday mood? With a good countdown. I’m sharing some of the best Advent calendars of 2020 to help you find yours!
Of course, as an adult, advent calendars get a little bit more fun. There are so many different styles of calendars out there that include goodies like sweets, holiday trinkets, beauty treats and even boozy little surprises. Hopefully, this list of the best advent calendars of 2020 will help you find one that will make December a little more fun!
The Best Advent Calendars of 2020
- L’Occitane Signature Advent Calendar ($84) – If you need a little self-care (and really, who doesn’t this year?), this is the calendar for you. This calendar contains 24 minis that will have you feeling pampered all month long, like their best-selling Shea Butter Hand Cream.
- Laura Secord Peanut-Free Advent Calendar ($25) – Don’t we all want sweet treats this time of year? Indulge your sweet tooth with this calendar that contains a selection of delicious, festive treats – and the packaging is great for little ones to store their small toys after!
- Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique Advent Calendar ($95) – Shoppers’ prestige beauty calendar is a must-have for beauty lovers, with a selection of deluxe samples + full-size products from brands you love. Expect to find surprises from brands like Too Faced, Shiseido, and Smashbox inside!
- Indigo 12 Days of Stationery Advent Calendar ($40) – Who else is crazy for stationery and writing utensils?? You’ll love this calendar from Indigo which is full of fun + useful deskside items like pens, sticky notes + washi tape.
- Cheese Advent Calendar from So Wrong It’s Nom ($30ish depending on retailer) – I feel like this calendar was made for me and Jenelle. Fellow cheese addicts, rejoice! Enjoy a different cheese every day, with varieties like vintage, aged, Double Gloucester + more included!
- That Boutique-Y Whisky Company Whisky Holiday Calendar ($200) – Whisky lovers, this one’s for you! Inside you’ll find 24 30 ml bottles of different whisky – maybe you’ll find a new favourite!
- NYX Diamonds & Ice, Please 24 Day Holiday Countdown ($53) – NYX always puts out a great calendar and I’ve loved the ones that I’ve gotten in past years! This one contains 24 days of minis + full sized versions of some of their best-selling products.
- Bonne Maman Limited Editon 2020 Advent Calendar ($33 – available at Costco, Metro, IGA + specialty stores) – This is one of the cutest calendars IMO – I actually picked it up this year! Each day, you’ll find a jar of one of Bonne Maman’s jams + spreads – perfect for starting your day.
- Pelee Island Winery Holiday Advent Calendar ($215) – Enjoy some delicious wine and support local with Pelee Island’s advent calendar. This one contains 12 bottles of Pelee Island wine, with a selection of red, white, rosé + sparkling. You’ll find both favourites and some new + exclusive releases inside that you can enjoy this holiday season.
So, which one of the best advent calendars of 2020 is calling your name? What other advent calendars do you enjoy?