Can you believe that Quo turns 16 years this year? The Shoppers staple beauty brand is celebrating its sweet 16 this year, and just in time they have a plethora of amazing new launches for spring and summer. There are way too many to mention here, but I wanted to touch on a few standouts so you can keep an eye out for them!
- Quo Lip Cocktails ($11 CAD) – these creamy balms add a hint of colour, and are perfect for daytime wear
- Quo Blush Stick ($15) – Available in 3 shades, these smooth sticks can be swiped onto the cheek and blend easily for a pretty flush. Buildable coverage lets you find just the right amount of blush!
- Quo Holy Grail Mascara ($12) – Any mascara that calls itself the holy grail has my attention. This volume building mascara promises full, thick lashes.
- Quo Colour Spectrum Refillable Lip Gloss ($12, Refill: $10) – Bold, creamy colour is found in these tubes, with a shiny, non-sticky finish. Once you’re finished, just pop a refill tube in and you’re good to go!
- Quo True Hues Eye Shadow Palette in Simple Pleasures ($24) – This 6-shade, matte palette contains some gorgeous blue-hued shades, with a hint of copper thrown in for good measure. Perfect for spring!
- Quo Colour Lust Lipstick ($14) – Of course, this is the launch that I’m most excited for. Deep, bold colours, amazing colour payoff and long-lasting wear has me ready to bust these out!
Have you tried Quo before?
Disclaimer: This post contains samples that were sent for editorial consideration, but as always opinions are 100% my own! xo